Πέμπτη 21 Ιανουαρίου 2016

I LOVE YOU.....

My page...

A closer view
Hello hello!!My blog has been pretty lonely,with me not updating it!My reason for this is my total lack of  Mojo.I have been a total non-creative for last months!I hope soon change this...Anyway today i have my layout to share for January challenges at scrap-the-girls and challenge-yourself blogs!Both challenges are "Anything Goes" so i show you a page with me and baby Georges!!It's more clean and simple page.I scrap all babies photo in the same style and i love it..That's all for now..Thanks for looking...Bye!!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. I love your clean page! Beautiful photo of you and your baby. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I am so happy that you got your mojo back and participated in our challenge! Your page is touching and absolutely beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Γλυκιά μανούλα εσύ!!! Πόσο όμορφα πλαισίωσες την υπέροχη φωτογραφιά σας!!! Καλή επιτυχία κοριτσάκι μου!!! Σε φιλώ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Nice page, you have really complemented that darling photo well with your choices.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Πω πω!Εγω θα μεινω στη φωτο!Ειστε υπεροχοι και οι δυο!Φυσικα η σελιδα μου αρεσει πολυ αφου ειναι και το στυλ μου!καλη επιτυχια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Aυτό το στυλ το έχεις πολύ, Ερινάκι, όπως εχουμε πει ήδη!! Ξέρεις πώς να το χειριστείς, να το δουλέψεις και μάλιστα χωρίς υπερβολές και λάθη! Ένα μεγάλο μπράβο και καλή επιτυχία στην πρόκληση!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. What a sweet layout! I love the photo and that lovely quote! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for the lovely comments....